https://autodownloads.info -Udemy – Oracle PL / SQL Fundamentals vol. I and II 2018-2. Oracle PL / SQL Fundamentals vol. I & II is a Udemy-based course that introduces you to the programming language of PL / SQL databases. PL / SQL is an Oracle product programming language created for SQL and its Oracle relational database. It has structures such as conditional statements, loops, variables and exceptions, and allows you to define functions and data types. This course is organized into two separate sections and will introduce you to basic topics for advanced PL / SQL language commands.
You will learn the basics of PL / SQL in the first part of this course and learn about syntax, structure and features working on database applications. In the second part, you will learn about the basic form and structure of storage units in a database, and learn how to build and maintain functions, program packages and database triggers. The tutors will also teach you how to use advanced programming techniques, such as cursor variables and cursor markers, and prepare you to take the Oracle OCP exam.
The courses taught in this course:
- Prepare the environment
- Introduction to database programming units
- Build and maintain packages
- Use system-ready packages
- Creation and maintenance of database triggers.
- Run the system activation event
- Works with Oracle database tools
- Familiarity with work with PL / SQL language features
- Use nested blocks
- Use a simple cursor
- Oracle PL / SQL Fundamentals vol. I i i
- English language
- Duration: 19 hours 59 minutes
- Number of lessons: 97
- Educational level: intermediate
- Instructor: Intellezy coach
- File Format: MP4
- Course Title:
- 97 conference 19:59:18
Fundamentals of Oracle 11g PL / SQL I
51 classes 9:50:45
Fundamentals of Oracle 11g PL / SQL II
46 conference 10:08:33
Familiarity with the database and programming principles.
Look with your favorite player after extracting.
Download sections 1 – 2 GB
Password file: www.downloadly.ir