https://autodownloads.info – Udemy – Learn JIRA with real-world examples (+ Bonus Conclusion). Learn JIRA with real-world examples One of the best-selling JIRA courses in the JIRA program. Jira was originally a bug tracking program or so-called issue tracker on the development team. But over time, its capabilities have evolved into what it is today as a comprehensive project management program, agile software development, and many other applications. Using Jira in large software teams is very common in open source projects. Many software companies today use an agile approach to project development and management. This program supports all your agile methods, be it scrum, kanban, or even your own methods.
In this course you will be taught almost all the skills and abilities of this program along with real and concrete examples. Accurate deployment of Jira is taught to increase work speed and higher productivity. Due to the growing popularity of the Scrum and Kanban methods, much training is devoted to these two methodologies. You will get acquainted with all the amazing topics from both of these methods. One of the strengths of this course over other video lessons is that it uses real-world examples to understand the concept of the gospel correctly. In Jira. You will learn how to manage daily tasks in Scrum; how to access the permissions will be learned among internal team members; You will learn how to change the current course of software development and eventually learn how to manage a large team that includes several subcategories.
Complete the JIRA course Learn with real world examples
- Understand the nature and functions of Gira and the benefits of using it in the software team
- Training on Scrum and Kanban Complete Methodology in Jira
- Managing a large team involves several workflows
- Jiraa Adjustment Training for Agile Teams (Board Settings, Backup Editing, Sprint and Backup, etc.)
- Training with real-world and real-world examples
- And …
Course Specifications Learn JIRA with real world examples
- English language
- Duration: 11:16:33
- Number of lessons: 82
- Instructor: Kosh Sarkar
- File Format: Video: h264, 768 * 720 | Audio: ACH 44KHz 2ch
- Can be played on: Windows, Mobile, TV
Complete list of educational topics and topics
- Complete the course : 82 lectures 11:16:33
- Introductory course : 5 lectures 19:32
- Concept of Agile Refresher and Good Conditions : 4 lectures 21:32
- Work in agile teams – For general team members : 13 lectures 1:26:12
- Agile team leadership – For managers, product owners, scrum masters, etc. : 13 lectures 1:40:58
- Jira Administration : 22 lectures 3:29:57
- Examples & Content Bonus : 9 lectures 1:25:09
- meeting : 16 lectures 2:33:13
- No prerequisite knowledge is required to take this course.
- If you would like to practice or watch the video, you will need access to the Jira Cloud instance or Jira Server installation via a web browser
After the Extract with the Player you want to see.
The 2019/5 version has 10 lessons and an increase of about half an hour compared to 2017/8. Subtitles have also been added to this version.
Download parts 1 – 1 GB
Password file: www.downloadly.ir