https://autodownloads.info/ – The Foundry Modo 14.1v1 Windows / 13.2v1 Linux / macOS Download. The MODO Foundry, the name of software engineering and specialized in the field of three-dimensional modeling. In fact, this product can be used as a software tool for building models, constructing and rendering three-dimensional objects to learn. This software also provides powerful and flexible tools that allow users to provide their ideas to the scene, the modeling is realistic enough to become them. The creators of this product have intended this application for engineers, artists, etc., the circumstances provided in order to think, explore, and develop their own ideas.
Software Foundry MODO rendering is very powerful and has advanced uses. In the description of this product of this application, the name of the fastest tool modeling industry is. There are various quick direct modeling tools available to you which in itself is unmatched and can be. The software is also able to meet your needs for the most sophisticated and advanced modeling for the industry. Much of the application of this product in the construction industry, video games, and virtual reality can be summarized.
Benefit from the assembly system, advanced, instruments, flexibility, etc., the ability to combine various operations and other elements, caused by this application, is offered by the fans many advantages. Mudu software the ability to model. painting and illustration, without limitation, provided you are brought along. Perfect harmony with APIs, Python, and C ++ with fully customizable user interface and support for industry-standard templates, such as OpenSubdiv, etc. OpenColorIO, etc. OpenEXR, etc. OpenVDB and Alembic of the other features of this product.
The Foundry MODO software specifications and features:
- A fast modeling tool, advanced in various industries, such as game storage
- There are various tools in the form of a part called sandbox for the convenience of users
- The simulation of realistic three-dimensional at an amazing shape provides a
- Support for OpenSubdiv, etc. OpenColorIO, etc. OpenEXR, etc. OpenVDB and Alembic
- There is an additional module (ADD-ONS) for further customization of your projects
Required Configuration Operating systems
- Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- Mac OS X 10.12.x and 10.13.x, 10.14.x
- 64-bit Linux operating system (RHEL / CentOS 7+)
- Processor: Intel, Core i3 or higher processor (s),
- Storage: At least 10 GB of free hard disk space for full content installation.
- RAM: at least 4 GB of RAM.
- Display: the resolution of at least 1280 x 800 pixels.
- Graphics card: at least 1 GB of video memory/driver support for OpenGL 3.2.
Pictures of Foundry Modo 12.1v1
In the Readme file included in the folder, the version is listed.
Windows version: 1.05 GB
A version of Linux: 915 MB
Mac version: 875 MB