Presentation of Rufus
Rufus for Windows Latest Full Version is an application that can be used to format and create bootable USB drives. Rufus will provide you with standard and advanced levels so that you can choose the one that suits your preferences. Rufus’s interface is pretty straightforward and looks like the Format pane in Windows built-in features which makes life easier for everyone as we all stumbled upon the formatting pane provided by Windows. From the interface, you can easily select your preferred drive and partition scheme. You can select the target system type and the file system type. You can also download WintoFlash which is a great alternative.
Rufus for Windows Latest Full Version is quite quick compared to his compatriots. Its speed is almost double compared to Universal USB Installer and UNetbootin. The program is multilingual and supports almost all major world languages so that you can use it more effectively. Universal USB Installer is another great tool to create a bootable USB drive for Windows and Linux.
Bad blocks can be fixed from Rufus basic formatting options and you can choose an algorithm type as well. A bootable USB drive can be created from an ISO image. The formatting process is fast and Rufus logs all activities in a separate panel and all activities can be saved in a LOG file. Rufus guarantees that formatting jobs are extremely fast and error-free. In addition, this program uses very low system resources. We can conclusively state that Rufus is an easy solution to create a bootable USB drive.
Features of Rufus
Below are some of the actual features that you will experience after downloading Rufus for free.
- Simple application to create a bootable USB stick.
- User friendly interface.
- Looks like the Format pane in Windows.
- Quite fast compared to his compatriots.
- Multilingual application.
- Bad blocks can be removed.
- Uses low system resources.
- Download the latest full version of Rufus
Rufus technical setup details
- Software Full Name: Rufus v4.10
- Installation file name: Rufus-3.3.rar
- Full install size: 1MB
- Setup type: offline installer / full standalone setup
- Compatibility architecture: 32-bit (x86) / 64-bit (x64)
- Latest version added on: Oct 25, 2014
- License: Freeware
- Developer: rufus
System requirements for Rufus
Before you start Rufus for Windows Latest Full Version, make sure your PC meets the minimum system requirements.Operating system:
- Windows XP / Vista / 7/8
- Memory (RAM): 256MB RAM required
- Hard Disk Space: 100MB of free space required.
- rocessor: Intel Pentium 4 or later
Rufus free download
Click the button below to start Rufus for Windows Full Latest Versions. This is a full offline installer and standalone setup for Rufus. It was compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit windows.