MathType 220.127.116.11 + Portable / 7.4.3 macOS Full Free Download is a powerful software for typing various complex mathematical formulas, thanks to which you can easily create and use very complex formulas and equations that are difficult to adapt to your needs. MathType is a powerful tool for Windows that allows you to easily apply mathematical symbols to work on Word documents, web pages, print, display, and Tex, Latex, MathML.
This premium software with ready-made formulas not only helps beginners to advanced levels but also professional users to use formulas faster and easier. With MathType, you can easily edit formulas because the word colors them normally and gives them the style you want. The many symbols, templates, and fonts included with this tool meet many of your custom formula creation needs.
You can also easily use mathematical symbols on your system and save them in the software, so if you need a specific formula, easily download and add them to the software. If you use a lot of math symbols, you can quickly assign a dash button.
Create a formula
Creating formulas with MathType is a very simple and fun job, just click on the icon and type your command. Copy it now and paste it into any program or location you want. Due to its very simple appearance, it also features four rows of buttons for various symbols, one row of categorized tabs for typing and generating terms such as algebra, statistics, trigonometry, geometry, matrix, sets, and derivatives, And … has to be one of the most powerful, popular applications in its field.
Typing in complex mathematical equations or scientific terms when writing tests or research papers is a daunting task. Although applications such as Microsoft Office Word or Microsoft Office Excel provide many possibilities for typing formulas and mathematical equations, they are still weak at this point. With this software, you can type math values.
MathType Features and Functions:
- Customizable identification of functions
- Powerful tools for Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- A useful set of symbols and examples
- Ability to save input in multiple formats and for use on sites and blogs such as Wikipedia
- Ability to work with over 350 different software and websites
- Ability to save formulas in WMF, PICT, EPS, and GIF formats
- Ability to delete and add rows and columns to the matrix
- Ability to see all symptoms in one place and to select among them faster and easier
- Has a full set of math symbols and patterns
- Precision format rule
- Ability to modify any part of the formula with one click
- Possibility to modify by drag and drop
- Automatic formatting
- Possibility to customize supports, supports, etc.
- Possibility to save equations and formulas for reuse
- Use shortcuts to type faster
- Possibility to paint all or part of the formula
- Customizable bar formula
- Ability to identify handwritten formulas and enter them into the program
- Ability to create shortcuts to formulas
- Compatible with all types of text editing programs
- Unlimited undo and redo capabilities
- Support for keyboards and international characters
- Reset orders
- Ability to observe standard distances by typing mathematical signs
- Save some fixes and use them immediately
- Observe the standard distances when entering math notes
- Transfer alerts between sites and software with the main software
- Unicode based character database
- Ability to add custom fonts to the software
- Ability to type standard TeX and therefore a good alternative to software such as FarsiTeX
- Compatible with all versions of Office 2000 to 2010
System Requirements for MathType 18.104.22.168 + Portable Full Free Download
Pentium processor or equivalent
Photos MathType 22.214.171.124 screenshot
Listed in the readme file in the folder.
Password : autodownloads.info
Installed version: 40 MB
Portable version: 34 MB
Mac version: 25 MB