https://autodownloads.info – Free download of software Caliber 4.9.0 multilingual x86 / x64. Caliber is free and open source eBook management software for a wide range of audiences and eBook enthusiasts. It allows users to have a regular collection of eBooks, supports a variety of formats (including Kindle Mobi and Nook EPUB) and can convert eBook formats to each other. Launched in 2006 under the name libprs500 with its first book reader capabilities, it was renamed Caliber in 2008 and is today one of the most used book reading software.
Characteristics and functionalities of the Caliber application:
- Efficient management of electronic books
- Ability to sort books by title, author, release date, etc.
- Supports text markup to improve the book search process
- Ability to convert a wide range of eBook formats to each other
- Powerful format conversion engine, for example, the ability to detect seasons and different parts of a document, the ability to add metadata to the book
- Ability to download news from three thousand (extensible) news agencies and convert them to e-books (this is possible as an extensible plug-in in applications)
- Possibility to open all kinds of books in any format
- Full support for content, bookmarks, CSS, reference mode, printing, searching, copying and custom rendering engine with embedded style sheets and fonts
- Store and access books on caliber servers and read books anywhere in the world through browsers, mobiles, Kindle, etc.
- Ability to modify popular eBook formats such as EPUB, AZW3 and the ability to view live changes with automatic detection and correction of common book structure errors
system required : Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
Installation guide of Caliber 4.9.0 multilingual x86
This software is free and does not require a registry.
Download Caliber 4.9.0 Multilingual x86