https://autodownloads.info – Download VMware Workstation Pro 15.5.0 Windows Linux Full. VMware Workstation software such as VirtualBox is Hypervisor or VMM (short for Virtual Machine Monitor), which means playing the role of software and hardware interfaces between virtualization platforms and resource management, which allows users to do so. To allow one or more different operating systems to be installed inside the host operating system and to be able to network between them. Virtual or virtual hardware that is built into all operating systems that are installed identically and are fed to the host operating system. Like VirtualBox, VMware Workstation is a great way to learn about network problems and test and evaluate all types of network software before installing and using it in the real world.
VMware Workstation Software Features and Features:
- Speed to install the operating system is different with different edits
- Software speed and stability
- Establish a network connection between the installed operating system and the host operating system
- Excellence in sharing special folders between operating systems
- Easy clipboard and file type transfer between guest and host operating systems
- encouragement to utilize drag and drop between operating systems
- Snapshot and, in fact, backup one or more operating system statuses and restore them at the desired time (Snapshot)
- Easy operation and floating hardware such as a mouse and keyboard on any operating system
- Full support for the latest version of the USB port
- Compatible with the latest 32 and 64-bit versions of various operating systems
Work Program Tips for VMware:
- This application is always delivered with complete weaknesses and is tested and used by Donnelly.
- From version 11 this software was only released in 64-bit editing; this latest version is compatible with 32-bit windows.
- VMware Workstation software requires more hardware than VirtualBox.
- To install each operating system, some disk space will be occupied; Other drives can be stored to better protect and free up drive space where the host operating system is installed.
- Uncheck … Check for product updates and … Help improve when installing VMware Workstation.
- After each OS is installed, wait a minute so that the VMware Tools suite automatically installs the necessary drivers and more compatibility, installs automatically;
system operating needed
- 64-bit x86 Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or equivalent, AMD Athlon ™ 64 FX Dual Core Processor or equivalent
- 1.3GHz or faster core speed
- It is recommended to use a minimum RAM of 2GB RAM / 4GB RAM
Workstation Pro Installation:
1.2 GB of disk space available for applications. Additional hard disk space is required for each virtual machine. Please enter the vendor recommended disk space for special guest operating systems.
NOTE: Workstation 12 Pro requires a 64-bit host operating system
Host operating system * (64-bit):
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008
- Ubuntu 8.04 and higher
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 and higher
- CentOS 5.0 and higher
- Oracle Linux 5.0 and higher
- openSUSE 10.2 and above SUSE Linux 10 and above
- For Windows 7 Aero graphics support on virtual machines
- 3GB RAM (Host PC)
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2GHz and above or AMD Athlon 4200+ and above
- NVIDIA GeForce 9900GT standard or higher or ATI Radeon HD 2600 type and above
Taking pictures VMware Workstation
At the end of the installation, you need to import the serial produced by Keygen.
download link VMware Workstation Pro 15.5.0
Windows version: 452MB
Linux Version: 484 MB