https://autodownloads.info – Compilation Tool Application for Visual Studio 2019 v16.2.3. Compilation Tool Application for Visual Studio is a tool for producing native and managed MSBuild-based applications without the need to install Visual Studio. When installing this program, you have the option to install C ++ compilers and libraries such as MFC, ATL, C ++ / CLI support, .NET kernel and .net kernel. This 2015 tool was launched as Visual C ++ Tools, with the advantage of being able to compile C ++ programs without installing additional benefits, including Visual Studio Heavy IDE. This tool is then expanded by adding optional components such as ATL, MFC, NET, C ++ / CLI development environment and many Windows SDKs. With this tool, you have the latest version of the MSBuild standalone installer so that you can compile the .NET installation package.
For Visual Studio 2018, a new version of Tools is released which uses a new installer to access MSBuild for managed and unmanaged applications. This installer combines versions of Visual C ++ Build Tools and Microsoft Build Tools into one. By default, all MSBuild prerequisites are installed for managed and native applications with Visual Studio Build Tools, including things like the MSBuild command prompt, for compiling applications, and other options such as Visual C ++ Build Tools. This provides more for Native ++ C developers. It’s very similar to what you find when you install Visual Studio 2017, the desktop version of C ++.
System compilation requirements for Visual Studio:
Supported operating systems: Windows 7even or newer / Windows Server 2012 R2 or 2016
- Windows 10 version 1507 or higher: Home, Professional, for educational institutions and companies (long-term maintenance version not supported)
- Windows Server 2016: data center and standard
- Windows 8.1 (with update 2919355): depends on basic, professional and corporate levels
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (with update 2919355): Essentials, Standard, Datacenter
- Windows 7 SP1 (using the latest Windows updates): Home Enhanced, Professional, Enterprise, Maximum
- Hard disk space: 1GB to 10GB, depending on the size of the components installed.
It is listed in the Readme file.
Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 compilation tool 16.2.0-16.2.3
- Download sections 1 – 3 GB
- Download the 2-3 GB section
- Download sections 3 – 3 GB
- Download Sections 4 – 3 GB
- Download Sections 5 – 3 GB
- Download Sections 6 – 2.18 GB
Password file: www.downloadly.ir