AVEVA Marine v12.1 SP4.29 Full Version is an integrated software suite for the design and construction of every type of ship and offshore project. Using strong object-centric technology, this is the most productive engineering software solution available for the marine industry. Improve your capabilities, production quality, and the best and integrated profitability for marine architecture, hull design and equipment, production planning, and production, which has been developed for more than 30 years in partnership with the world’s leading shipbuilders.
Enhanced reporting options offer efficient tools with an enriched User Interface, allowing sharing across many AVEVA Marine modules and other AVEVA products. New and improved expertise means users can create report templates through the wizard and can insert pictures and charts, making it easier to use with more professional presentations. Users benefit from a standard model library, which allows the ability to reuse designs from existing built-in complex components, reducing the work hours spent on design.
Language support features and expanded data exchange capabilities meet AVEVA’s global customer base requirements, offering greater flexibility in multi-location projects involving a variety of different simultaneous languages. There is also greater flexibility when working in an Integrated Engineering & Design environment because it creates automatically symbolic type sea images from the model database, as well as general 2D compilation functions.
AVEVA’s Integrated Engineering & Design Approach offers users entry points to many other products. AVEVA Engineer’s products create schemes, diagrams, data sheets, naval architecture, engineering lists and indexes. AVEVA Design Products creates 3D models for detailed designs and produces all related results. Manage AVEVA products enable global work sharing, clash management, and design review.
Picture of AVEVA Marine v12.1
System needed AVEVA Marine v12.1 SP4.29 Full Version
- OS: Windows XP Professional SP3 or Windows 7 Professional or Enterprise SP1 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- CPU: Compatible with Intel x86 or x64 – Design high-end modern CPU architecture with high performance on each processor core.
- RAM: 4 GB high-speed RAM; 6 GB is recommended for the latest workstations using DDR3 RAM, especially for Windows 7 64-bit.
- HDD: The use of two SATA-300 HDDs is recommended where the project is stored on the local machine.
- Display: Recommended high-resolution widescreen display (1920 × 1200); the dual-screen is also supported. Minimum resolution of 1280 × 1024.
- Graphics: NVIDIA Quadro or similar.
- File system: NTFS
- Network: Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) LAN
- Firewall: Microsoft ICF is disabled (see Workstation Note below)
- Mouse – 3 buttons with a scroll wheel
- DVD drive – DVD-ROM will be used for media distribution.
- Microsoft Visio 2007/2010 32-bit Standard Edition (for AVEVA Diagrams)
- Microsoft Office 2007/2010 32-bit (for import/export of Excel, Schematic Gateway and Reporting)
- Arial Unicode MS font (included and installed with MS Office)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
Installation instructions AVEVA Marine v12.1 SP4.29
- Download the software first then unzip it.
- Disconnect the system from the Internet.
- Enter int t80294 MARINE1214 and install AVEVA Hull & Outfitting software by running the Setup.exe file.
- Enter int t52160 GLOBAL121SP4 and install AVEVA Global Server software by running the Setup.exe file.
- Enter int t80303 M_IMPLANTSTL150 and install AVEVA ImPLANT-STL by running the Setup.exe file.
- Enter int t80304 M_IMPLANTI230 and install AVEVA a-I by running the Setup.exe file.
- Enter int t52174 PMLPUB22 and install AVEVA Publisher PML by running the Setup.exe file.
- Enter the Marine18.104.22.168 update path and update the software by running the Marine12.1.SP4.29.exe file.
- Enter the AVEVA Licensing v1.3 version folder and install the AVEVA License System by running the Setup.exe file.
- Run the AVEVA License Client Configuration Tool from the default path C: AVEVA License System AVEVA ALSClientConfigTool.exe with Administrator access.
- In the User Environment and System Environment section, complete the value of Server 1 according to the following pattern.
- In Port Number, enter 4545 and in the Hostname field enter the localhost statement.
- Select the Save Settings option and then click Close.
- Run the AVEVA License System Console application from the default path C: AVEVA AVEVA ALSConsole.exe License System with Administrator access.
- Enter the Start / Stop tab.
- Click Start Licensing System.
- Enter the Keygen folder and right-click on the Keygen.exe file and click Run as Administrator.
- A file called lservrc.xml is created next to the Version file.
- Log in to the Licenses tab.
- Select the Browse option and provide the address of the lservrc.xml file.
- Click the Install license file option.
- In the window that opens, click Start installation of the license file.
- Log in to the Query / Configuration tab.
- Query option and make sure the RMS server is green.
- Run the original software.
- Log in with the system username and password XXXXXX.
- The software is fully functional and can be used without restrictions.
- This software is fully tested with its version.
- If you encounter an activation error, enter the value of the Computer Name instead of localhost, which is visible by right-clicking on the Computer and selecting the Properties option.
- The Internet connection must be disconnected during the installation and use of the software.
- This software requires Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 / 4.0 and Microsoft Visual C ++ Runtime to function properly.
- All files are compressed as much as possible and WinRAR can repair them.
Information size: 2816 MB