https://autodownloads.info – Avenza Geographic Imager Software for Adobe Photoshop 6.0 Win. Geographic Imager is a GIS mapping software for editing and converting geographical and satellite images such as GeoTIFF in Photoshop. This software increases the efficiency of Photoshop to work quickly with spatial images. Geographic Imaging makes it easy for us by adding tools to import, edit, manipulate, and export geographical images, such as aerial and satellite photos, to Photoshop.
Geographical imaging software features and features:
- Allows you to use Photoshop’s main capabilities without destroying the spatial properties of spatial images.
- Easy manipulation and adjustment of visual elements such as values and color levels, histograms, colors and resolution.
- Add or add ground control points for precise geographic reference of aerial photographs versus satellite images with various types of conversions
- Geolocation with the help of online maps to join control points with real-world coordinates
- Strengths in importing and managing geographical images from Photoshop such as GeoTIFF, NITF, MrSID, PCI and other compatible formats, including support for CIR, RGBI and other multimedia and multichannel information
- Extensive support for thousands of geographic coordinate systems and those projected with the ability to store definitions specifically for future use
- Create a PDF file that includes a coordinate system from images or geographic numbers and change existing geographic PDF documents
- Create geographical imaging scripts and actions for Photoshop tools to automate repetitive tasks
- 7/8/10 (compatible with 64-bit versions) Adobe Photoshop CS6 / CC 2015 / CC 2015.5 / CC 2017 (all-inclusive 64-bit)
- 4GB RAM (recommended 8GB or more)
- 300 MB of free hard disk space that must be available for installation