https://autodownloads.info – Avenza Geographic Imager Designs for Adobe Photoshop 6.0 Win. Geographic Imager is a GIS mapping software for editing and converting geographical and satellite images such as GeoTIFF in Photoshop. This software increases the efficiency of Photoshop to work quickly with spatial images. This software or Geographic Imaging adds tools to import, edit, manipulate and export geographical images, such as aerial and satellite images, a Photoshop.
Geographical imaging software features and features:
- Allows you to use Photoshop’s main capabilities without destroying the spatial properties of spatial images.
- Easy resolution and adjustment of visual elements such as values and color levels, histograms, colors and resolution.
- Add or add ground control points for precise geographic reference of aerial photographs versus satellite images with various types of conversions
- Geolocation with the help of online maps to join control points with real-world coordinates
- Import and manage geographical design images from Photoshop such as GeoTIFF, NITF, MrSID, PCI and other compatible formats, including support for CIR, RGBI and other multimedia and multichannel information
- Extensive support for miles and miles of geographic coordinate systems and projections with the ability to store special variables for future use
- Create PDF files that include coordinate systems from geographic or imported images and modify certain geographical PDF documents
- Create scripts and actions from Geographic Imager for Photoshop tools to automate repetitive tasks
- 7/8/10 (compatible with 64-bit versions) Adobe Photoshop CS6 / CC 2015 / CC 2015.5 / CC 2017 (all-inclusive 64-bit)
- 4GB RAM (recommended 8GB or more)
- 300 MB of free hard disk space that must be available for installation