https://autodownloads.info – Adobe XD CC 2019 v21.0.12 software for Windows / v188.8.131.52 macOS. Adobe XD, previously known as Adobe Experience Design, was created today to meet the needs of today’s UX / UI designers, and offers daily work with the intuitive, precise and sophisticated performance features it offers. Using time-saving features, such as flexible sources, you can create from low-density frames to fully interactive samples for each page in minutes. Use static design schemes for interactive prototypes. Make changes to your design and update your prototype automatically without synchronization. Adobe XD was designed originally for Mac and Windows, and is part of Creative Cloud. Like Photoshop and Illustrator, it has precision, speed and easy integration.
Adobe XD software features and features:
- Prototype for comments: create a shared link to get comments on your design, or paste it on Behance or on a web page. Visitors can comment directly on their prototypes and design sections. When they announce their comments, they will receive a notification and can only update their browser to see the changes.
- Panels: Easily create special colors and styles for reuse by adding them to the panel, which contains icons automatically. Edit each character or style in the panel, and changes will be reflected throughout your document.
- Creative Cloud Library: By integrating the Creative Cloud library, you can access raster images, colors, and personality styles created in Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, and other Creative Cloud applications from within XD and use them anywhere in your document. do it
The system requirements for Adobe XD are desktops
Mac OS macOS 10.11 and newer
- CPU: 1.4 GHz
- Memory: 4GB
- Screen without retina (retina recommended)
- An internet connection and registration is required for activation of the required software, subscription validation, and access to online services.
- For information about how to update your version of macOS, see Upgrade to macOS High Sierra.
Windows 10 creator update (64 bit) – Version 1703 (build 10.0.15063) or newer with the following minimum configuration:
- CPU: 2 GHz
- Memory: 4GB
- 2 GB of available hard disk space for installation; More free space is needed during installation
- Display: 1280 x 800
- Image: Minimum device set directly 3D DDI: 10. For Intel GPUs, drivers released in 2014 or newer are required. To find this information, start “dxdiag” from the Run menu and select the “Display” tab.
This software is provided with Adobe version 8 for free and does not require activation.