https://autodownloads.info – 5 Habits Facts That Can Make Flashdis Quickly Damaged. Flashdisk is a data storage medium with a physical size that is small and easy to carry everywhere. Although there is still simpler cloud storage, there are still many who use the flash disk. Flashdisk the same as laptops and computers that require special care and attention. Each user certainly has a different way of treating and using the flash disk. Before you buy a flash disk, it’s a good idea to read articles about 5 habits that can make the flash drive break.
5 Habits That Can Make Flashdisk Damage Fast
- Eject before removing the flash disk because it is feared that there is still a process running on the flash disk and if you remove the flash disk directly, it might corrupt the data or it might even cause the flash disk to become corrupted and can no longer be used at all.
- Avoid getting exposed to water, falling, or stored in a hot place. This is intended to reduce damage to the physical and components of the flash disk.
- Place the flash disk adjacent to objects that have magnetic waves, such as smartphones, televisions or even magnets themselves. Keep the flash disk in a place that feels safe and it will be better if the flash disk is made a special place of storage.
- Perform regular scanning of the flash disk after use. Because a virus attack can cause the flash disk to become damaged quickly. Especially if the flash disk is often used in several computers, it is possible to spread the virus from one computer to another.
- Don’t delete, copy, or paste data in the flash too often. Flashdisk has a maximum capacity of around 10,000 to 100,000 times the process of writing and deleting data. If you have passed it, chances are the flash disk will be slower or not be able to be used at all. One more thing, don’t format the flash too often because if too often it will cause the flash disk to slow down and over time the flash disk becomes corrupted.
To delete all data contained in the flash disk, it does not have to be done in a format. We do not recommend formatting the flash too often because it will cause a decrease in the performance of the flash disk. Then how do you delete all the data contained in the flash disk? Instead of formatting, you should delete it permanently by pressing the Shift + Delete key by first selecting the file or folder to be deleted. If the flash disk has already been infected with a virus, then you can’t help but have to format the flash disk.
Besides that, you also have to avoid plugging in the flash disk in the internet cafe. Because the internet cafe usually has been attacked by viruses that are harmful. If you plug the flash disk into a computer in the internet cafe, then you plug the flash disk back into your laptop, so the possibility of the virus will quickly spread along with the flash disk plugged into the laptop.
Use your flash disk properly and correctly so it can last longer. Of course, your flash disk will often be used on various computers or laptops. Always scan with a local antivirus, for example, Smadav to get rid of viruses in the flash disk.