https://autodownloads.info – 10 Surprising Facts About Microsoft Founders We Need to Know. Who does not know Microsoft? One of the largest technology companies in the world today that always emits products and technologies that have managed to attract the attention of its users.
Microsoft was founded by Bill Gates and Paul Allen on April 4, 1975. For now, Microsoft is the second-largest technology company after Apple. As one of the largest technology companies today, of course, there are many interesting facts that will surprise you. Here we will give 10 data about Microsoft.
10 Surprising Facts About Microsoft Founders We Need to Know
- Bill Gates becomes the richest person in the world
One of the founders of Microsoft, Bill Gates became the youngest billionaire in the world when he was 31 years old, just in 1987. In fact, he became the richest person in the world in 1995. Although several times the wealth of Bill Gates was overtaken by other billionaires, He again took the first position as the richest person in the world, even today.
- House of Bill Gates
The house of Bill Gates was in Medina Washington with a size of around 6000 square meters. He bought the house in 1998 at a price of two million dollars. Now, the price of Bill Gates’ house is estimated at 123 million dollars and, of course, will continue to rise.
- Become an unexpected millionaire
Previously, Bill Gates only had the goal of becoming a millionaire at the age of 30 years. Unexpectedly, at the age of 31, he even became the youngest billionaire in the world at that time.
- Richer person Microsoft companies have huge profits and also have very fast growth. In addition to Bill Gates, Microsoft has managed to print two other billionaires and has also raised 12,000 millionaires. One of the CEOs of Microsoft, Steve Ballmer, has a wealth of 22.7 billion dollars and even in 2014 managed to buy a basketball club worth 2 billion.
- Microsoft’s favorite beverage Six years ago, Microsoft said all of its employees drink 23 million free drinks that the company provides each year. The drink is orange juice and milk.
- Debut Smartphone from Microsoft Microsoft first entered the smartphone market seven years ago before Apple launched its iPhone. Long before the popularity of the iPhone, Microsoft first introduced Windows Mobile as a PDA and a smartphone in the 2000s.
- The rivals of the bankrupt company Precisely in 1997, Microsoft prevented Apple from declaring bankruptcy by investing around 150 million dollars. This was revealed directly by Steve Jobs when he was still the CEO of Apple.
- Disconnecting School Computers There’s a curious fact, it turns out that Bill Gates once cut off a school computer just to meet a girl. In fact, he admitted that the school enrolled in a class that was completely female, except for himself.
- Bill Gates does not have an academic degree Some of the richest people in the world, especially in the field of technology, do not even have an academic degree. Figures like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and even Mark Zuckerberg do not have an official degree in academics.
- Without poverty in 2035 Bill Gates predicts that by 2035 there will be no more poverty in this world. Bill Gates often donates the percentage of his wealth to help the poor. In fact, he donated 28 billion dollars to date.
That’s 10 Microsoft facts and important people around you. Is there any other data that has been overlooked? If there is one, do not forget to share it in the comments column below.